What is the ‘80s Energy playlist?
Need to pump up your participants at the start of a session? Start things off with a bang with this high-energy ‘80s YouTube playlist.
This playlist has all of our favorite ‘80s hits:
- a-ha - Take on Me
- Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams (Come True)
- Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
- Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
- Michael Jackson - Thriller
- Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
- Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
- Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69
- Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
How to use this tool
Once you’ve added this playlist to your library, you can attach it to an agenda block before a session or just open it from your toolbox during a session.
About the creator
Anamaria Dorgo is the Head of Community at Butter. Her mission is to create a space where facilitators, workshoppers, trainers, design thinkers, and innovation and strategy consultants can team up, share best practices, tackle challenges collectively, and accelerate their careers together with like-minded people. 🙌