What’s on this workshop playlist?
Need to set a positive, upbeat mood at the start of a virtual session? Get people groovin’ with this YouTube playlist of feel-good tunes.
This playlist has tons of songs that’ll leave people feeling good:
- The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
- Rudimental - Feel The Love (ft. John Newman)
- Justin Timberlake - Can’t Stop the Feeling
- Daft Punk - One More Time
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance
- Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (ft. Bruno Mars)
- Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
- BTS - Butter
- MØ - Final Song
- Kygo & Whitney Houston - Higher Love
- Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit It
- SZA, Justin Timberlake - The Other Side
- Meghan Trainor - Me Too
- DNCE - Cake By The Ocean
- Madcon - Beggin
- The Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
How to use this tool
Once you’ve added this playlist to your library, you can attach it to an agenda block before a session or just open it from your toolbox during a session.
To learn more about how to use Music Playlists in Butter, check out the Butter Handbook.
About the creator
Anamaria Dorgo is the Head of Community at Butter. Her mission is to create a space where facilitators, workshoppers, trainers, design thinkers, and innovation and strategy consultants can team up, share best practices, tackle challenges collectively, and accelerate their careers together with like-minded people. 🙌