What is the We! Connect Cards: Create Conversations that Matter?
A Butter-customized sample of a wildly-popular physical deck of cards that spark conversations and build trust and connection. It's color-coded to provide additional depth and more choices based on the type of conversations you need.
• Green cards ask questions that are “fun and light”
• Blue cards ask questions that are “a bit deeper”
• Purple cards ask questions that “encourage self-reflection”
Choose a color, and see the conversations unfold!
How to run this tool
- Open the flashcard deck, and start going through the question prompts based on the type of conversations you want to have.
- Invite everyone to share their answers, and discuss. Encourage participants to use the Queue to keep conversations organized and flowing, or share their answers in Chat if it's a large group.
About the creator
Chad Littlefield is the co-founder and Chief Experience Officer of We and Me, Inc.—an organization whose mission is to create conversations that matter. They work with leaders, educators, and events to make connection easy.
Forbes calls Chad a “global expert on asking questions that build trust and connection in teams.” He is a bestselling author and creator of We! Connect Cards.