Are you ready? Because the team here has just churned out a game-changer: SAY HELLO TO THE ALL-NEW RECAPS! 🎉
We believe in the magic of memorable recaps - they fuel momentum and sharpen focus on the action points ahead. 🎯
With our new recaps, losing valuable takeaways will be a thing of the past. We've made it simpler, slicker, and speedier to remember, find, and share all the juicy bits from your sessions!
We've whipped up an awesome video to show you all the delicious changes you can look forward to. So strap in and hold on tight - we're about to take things to the next level! 🚀
🧠 Butter Recaps: Your sessions wrapped, instantly!
We've given the recaps a full-blown overhaul, to make it super easy for you to remember everything, find everything and share everything!
Here's what you can do:
- Find, filter, and favorite the session recaps you need.
- Enjoy full recap pages for each session with everything neatly stored in one spot. It includes the recording, summary, timeline, chat, notes, people, talk time, connection report, feedback shared, and resources used in the meeting.
- Share full meeting recaps with just one simple link.
More about each one below!
🔎 Recap overview: Find what you need in a snap
Looking for something specific? Now it's easier than ever to find it!
Our new search lets you easily find what you're looking for. Just type in some keywords - like people who attended, resources used or anything you remember mentioned - and let our search do the rest.
Say goodbye to endless scrolling and hello to efficiency!
⚡️ AI generated summaries: Get up to speed in seconds
Leverage the powers of AI to help you generate summaries of your recorded sessions! The summaries are continuously improved and can of course be edited as needed to make your summaries perfect!
And we're not stopping there: soon we'll offer tailored summaries for different types of meetings, making sure the summaries you get are always on point. How cool is that?
💡 Pro-tip: Regenerate the summary if you need it to be refined even more.
📝 Timeline: An interactive session playback
The Timeline in recaps is, simply put: a transcript deluxe 🤌
Everything is neatly arranged into an interactive timeline that is connected to your recording, which means you can click any item and skip effortlessly to the meatiest bits.
Soon, we'll be making it even easier to find what you need with search and an agenda section selector!
💬 Participants stats, Resources, Feedback and more
In addition to everything mentioned above, your recap also includes immediate access to all of the following elements:
- Participant list: Full participant list with talk time stats and connection reports
- Participant feedback: Feedback received after the session
- Session GIFs: All autogenerated GIFs from your session
- Chat logs: Rich chat logs with reactions, files and images shared
- Notes: Both shared and your own private notes. Editable of course.
- Resources: Overview of all resources used in the session (Miro/Mural boards, Google docs, images, links and files shared, playlists, flashcards, etc.)
When we say everything, we're not kidding 😉
🔗 Share full recaps: One link with full control
Got an urgent request from your client asking for the outcomes of your workshop or training? Want We've got you covered!
It's now super easy to share the entire recap of your session with a simple link. Plus, you have full control over what your participants can view and access. Easy-peasy!
🚀 Butter for Slack: Start, access and join sessions
We know a lot of you live on Slack - so we’re excited to share that you can simplify your daily workflow by integrating Butter with your favorite team collaboration tool!
With the Butter app for Slack installed, you can:
🚀 Launch sessions instantly: Click to start and you're off!
🤝 Join sessions with a click: Join any session started from Slack with a click!
🏠 Access all your rooms: Quickly access your room setup or launch sessions from any room.
📅 See today's upcoming sessions: See upcoming sessions including event names, times, and room links.
Download it here to get started and fire up your efficiency!
💌 Save the date: Join us to see the new Recaps in action on July 6th
Curious about how our revamped recaps can supercharge your sessions? Then join us for this introductory walkthrough where you can see it all in action 🙌
Learn how our exciting new features can help you find what you need in a snap, summarize important takeaways, and more. Discover how to make the most of Recaps, ensuring you never miss an important takeaway again.
Plus, get a chance to ask questions and share feedback in a live Q&A with our Product team!
Save your spot for July 6th (Thursday) at 5:00-5:45 pm GMT+2.
🥳 More awesome product updates
Despite the massive amount of updates, we still have more! It's the gift that keeps on giving 🎁
- Calendar on mobile: Log in on mobile and connect your calendar!
- Always open Butter links in desktop: New preference setting to always open Butter links in the desktop app
- Disable talk time visibility for participants: Control talk time visibility for participants with the new toggle in your session preference settings.
- Add saved blocks to your agenda: We've made it a lot more intuitive to add blocks from your library in the agenda planner
- Default room when scheduling: Default room is now preselected when scheduling new sessions
- Updated room selector: Favorite and personal rooms on first view in the room selector
- Drag-and-drop for breakouts: This was a bit janky, but now it's fixed!
That's a wrap 🌯
The best way to see some of these new features in action is to join in on one of our always awesome demos. Book a spot for next Wednesday!
As always, we would love to hear what you think! Feedback, ideas, suggestions and questions are all welcome.
Don't be shy to drop me a message - I'll make sure I get back to you!
Hasta luego 💛
Chris from Butter 👋